Bicycles / Bike Rack Agreement
The Avon Board of Education has continued its policy to authorize students in Grades K-8 permission to ride bicycles (and other wheeled transportation) to and from school. In accordance with this board policy, the following rules and guidelines have been established for students to provide an orderly and safe procedure for bicycle riders.
- All bicycles must be registered with the Avon Police Department
- Each bicycle must be stored and locked to the Bike Rack (northeast corner of playground)
- Students must walk bicycles across the intersection of Lincoln and Fifth Avenues, on all campus sidewalks, and bike rack area
- NO BICYCLES (or wheeled transportation) ARE PERMITTED ON THE PLAYGROUND!
- Any student not following these rules will not be permitted Bicycle Permission
- No motorized devices are permitted on campus at anytime