In light of the New Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the height of Flu Season- here are a few reminders:
- WASH YOUR HANDS for at least 20 seconds (especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose)
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.