The Scholastic Student- Athlete Safety Act requires the following forms to be completed prior to participation in sports:
1. A Physical Examination must be performed within 365 days prior to the first practice. The first page is to be completed by the parent/guardian. The second page only needs to be completed if the student has special needs. The third and fourth pages must be completed by the physician.
2. If the physical exam was performed greater than 90 days prior to the first practice, the parents/guardians are required to complete the Health Questionnaire Update. This Questionnaire will be required for each sport season.
3. The parent/guardian must review and sign off on Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes
4. The parent/guardian must review and sign off on concussions.
5. The parent/guardian must review sports related eye injuries.