Avon Board of Education Members :Kenneth Child, PresidentAndrea Magovern, Vice-PresidentDavid BerryJanice CuttinghamLaura DaveyRobert ShaferGreg Smith
Mr. Christopher Albrizio, SuperintendentMrs. Amy Lerner, Business AdministratorPlease address all Board of Education correspondence to:Mrs. Amy Lerner, Avon Board of Education Secretary505 Lincoln Avenue, Avon-by-the-Sea, NJ email@example.comTo become a member of the local board of education in New Jersey, you must:
- Be able to read and write
- Hold citizenship and at least one year residency in the school district
- Have no interest in any contract with, or claim against, the board
- Not hold office as mayor or member of the municipal governing body, or, if in the case of county school districts, the county governing body
- Be registered to vote in the district and not be disqualified as a voter under N.J.S.A. 19:4-1.