Avon Middle School Classroom Policies
- Come to class PREPARED.
· You will not be allowed to go to your lockers once class has started.
· Bring ALL assignments, homework, planners, books, notebooks, pens, folders, etc.
- Take care of handouts given to you; you will only receive ONE copy. Make sure to secure it in your notebook.
· If you lose something, you will be responsible for replacing it yourself.
- Complete all in-class and homework assignments.
- If you are absent, you are responsible for scheduling and completing any missed class work, assessments, etc.
- Treat all materials with RESPECT.
· Leave everything the way you found it.
· Clean up after yourself.
· Help a friend clean up if you have finished.
· Scan the room before leaving to make sure you have everything that is yours.
Grading PolicyFormative Assessment = 0%Checks for UnderstandingStudent Work = 15%HomeworkClassworkStudent Assessments = 85%EssaysPapersTestsQuizzesProjects