How will your child be graded in Social Studies class?
Homework = 15 %
- Homework needs to be handed in the day it is due. It can be handed in for reduced credit ONE day after it is due. Students have been given a rubric which is in their notebooks describing this in detail.
Assessments = 85%
- Types of assessment can include...
- Comprehensive notebook check at least once a marking period (there is at least two day warning before this major assessment)
- Skits and cooperative activities
- Socratic seminar (7-8th grades only)
- Speaking, listening and written assessment on specific thematic units
- Projects (individudal or group)
- Exit tickets
Last Modified on September 17, 2018